Article and Journal Publications
Below is a representative sample of published practitioner and academic articles written and/or co-authored by Pat Lynch.
- Lynch, P. (2009). Vendor or partner: What's your Image? AICI Connections (January). On-line newsletter of the Association of Image Consultants International.
- Shore, L.M., Lynch, P., & Dookeran, D. (2008). HR executives' views of HR education: Do hiring managers really care what education HR applicants have? In V. Scarpello (Ed.), The Handbook of Human Resource Management Education: Promoting an Effective and Efficient Curriculum, Chapter 16, pp. 291-314. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Lynch, P. (2007). Employee handbook: Tool for Success or Necessary Evil? PIHRAScope, January/February, 10-11, 13.
- Shore, L.M., Tetrick, L.E., Lynch, P., & Barksdale, K. (2006). Social and economic exchange: Construct development and validation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 36(4), 837-867.
- Lynch, P. (2006). Using a total reward system to achieve strategic goals. PIHRAScope, March/April, 6-9.
- Lynch, P. (2005). Five steps to a successful HR measurement system. PIHRAScope, November/December, 14-15, 17-18.
- Lynch, P. (2005). Reach the stars: Make goal-setting your formula for success. In Christine Kloser (Ed.), Inspiration to Realization, Volume II, Chapter 20, pp. 108-113. Los Angeles: Love Your Life.
- Lynch, P. & Oakley, E.F. (2003). The reality of age discrimination in the new millennium: An empirical analysis with legal consequences. Journal of Legal Studies in Business, 10, 65-84.
- Lynch, P., George, B.C., Dundas, M.J. (2001). Employment arbitration agreements in the non-union workplace: Failure to meet minimal standards of fairness? Employment and Labor Law Quarterly. Available online at http://www.csun.edu/~bz51361/elq/elq.html
- Oakley, E. & Lynch, P. (2000). Promise-keeping: A low priority in a hierarchy of workplace values. Journal of Business Ethics, 27, 377-392.
- George, B.C., Lynch, P., Dundas, M.J., & Hallas, J.E. (2000). Mandatory and voluntary arbitration of workplace disputes: A comparative analysis of U.S. and U.K. systems. Journal of Alternative Dispute Resolution in Employment, 2, 45- 62.